Ableton Live 10 is here!
There are many new features for DJs and Producers jam packed into this new DAW (digital audio workstation) lets check out some of them!
But what new features did Ableton add into 10 Live?
Some of the biggest new features for Ableton 10 Live are:
- Better support for Live’s new devices
- Wavetable – Immediately playable, infinitely capable, Wavetable is a new synthesizer built by Ableton. Shape, stretch and morph sounds using wavetables derived from analog synths, and a range of other instruments and sounds. Start sculpting sounds right away—even without a deep knowledge of synthesis—or explore its rich palette and potential through an intuitive interface.
- Echo – Echo brings together the sound of classic analog and digital hardware delays in a single device—your new go-to delay. Drive and shape sounds with its analog-modeled filters, turn up the noise and wobble for vintage imperfections, or add modulation and reverb to create diffuse soundscapes, wailing feedback and more.
New and updated devices – Many improved VST instruments and Plugins. See #6 below.
- New Mixing/Mixer Improvements
Push Updates – Ableton Live 10 brings new functionality and new high-res visualizations to Push. Now you’ll spend even less time with the computer—whether you’re composing ideas, editing MIDI or shaping and mixing sounds.
New library of sound with new collections of Packs, Live 10 has more sounds that are ready for finished music, right out of the box. They’re set up for tweaking to your needs or taking in different directions. Plus the library has been reorganized to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
Build and Drop VST
Build and Drop is loaded with ecstatic leads, enveloping bass, slamming drums and a range of rises, sirens and sounds effects. The curated sounds and presets inside are a creative toolbox for creating the irresistible anticipation and release this music uses to keep the party going.
Glitch and Wash VST
Glitch and Wash explores the contrast of organic texture and precise rhythms. This Pack combines precision slices, jagged electronic noise and microscopic snippets of sound with warm ambient pads, textures and soundscapes – ready-to-mix sounds designed for heavy tweaking.
Drive and Glow VST
Drive and Glow combines swirling synth textures, overdriven guitars and basses and pounding drums. Carefully curated by Ableton to be mix-ready out of the box, this Pack is perfect for creating tracks that radiate with saturated, indie vibes.
Punch and Tilt VST
Punch and Tilt is a dancefloor-ready collection of sounds focused on machine rhythms, weighty bass and dark, hypnotizing melodies, textures and noises – a rough sonic aesthetic that started with a small group of underground producers and has grown into a worldwide scene.
Skitter and Step VST
Skitter and Step inhabits the space where growling basses, rinsing pads and jarring melodies collide with jagged, broken percussion. The cavernous spaces, dubby basses and tight drums are ready for production but were designed for deep sound manipulation.
Chop and Swing
Ableton’s homage to the style that made sampling an art form and put a new kind of groove on the musical map. Chop and Swing comes loaded with curated recordings and professional presets perfect for cutting up and re-combining into fresh new tracks.
- A New Redefined Look & feel
- Does Ableton Live Export To MP3? NOW IT DOES! Ableton Live 10 Can now export to Mp3. Yes you read it. Live 10 Will Export songs directly into Mp3. It is now possible to export MP3, FLAC and WAVPACK.