Stimming is back with another interview on electronic music production. For upcoming producers and DJs this is a must see.
Watch as the technically astute and highly organized electronic music and house producer Martin Stimming gives Electronic Beats TV a tour of his audio gear in this Slices Tech Talk. His set-up is based around Cubase and various analogue processors and synthesizers.
Stimming’s textural and ardent productions and live shows have impressed audiences since he joined Solomun’s Diynamic family in 2007. In addition to his home label, he also found his way onto stalwart imprints like Pampa, Freerange, and Poker Flat, and has constructed remixes for the likes of Wankelmut, Ian Pooley, Deadmau5, and Claude VonStroke.
For those who want to learn more on music production or how to produce electronic dance music the news articles below will help underground EDM artists.
- Future Music Interview Studio Sessions With Stimming
- Producing Deep House Music with Stimming
- Stimming & Dirk Rosenbaum – “Norderdeich”
- Stimming: The Mysterious Producer
- 7 Best Tips On How to Create A Unique Signature EDM Sound