On June 19th-21st, 2015 The EDM Festival in Reykjavik, Iceland, Secret Solstice 2015 will take the EDM VIP idea to the next level with the world’s most expensive EDM ticket for $200,000.
We’ve just announced a $200,000 festival ticket. Most expensive on Earth, probably. Read about it: >>> http://t.co/HHifOCYa0J
— Secret Solstice Fest (@secret_solstice) June 4, 2015
It would appear that Iceland is still trying to claw its way back to economic stability, one extremely expensive festival ticket at a time…
Secret Solstice, the only festival in the world that doesn’t experience a sunset (expect T in the Park of course), announced that they were offering one super-super-VIP ticket this year, which will be going for a mere $200,000.
The press blurb from the festival reads: “Including first class return flights from anywhere on the planet for two people, a luxury five bedroom villa in Reykjavík for five nights, helicopter transfers almost everywhere including to a private experience at the famed Blue Lagoon, personal assistants, a private car service and driver on-call 24/7, private 100ft yacht party (including skeet shooting and golf), private chefs every night, lunch inside the magma chamber of a dormant volcano, aerial tours of Iceland, and more, this would have most globetrotting playboys salivating.”
The festival is scheduled for June 19-21 and line-up is solid so far, with Green Velvet, Erol Alkan, Nightmares on Wax, and the Wailers, though for that money you’d expect Bob Marley on the encore.
The super-super VIP ticket is valid for two people, so it’s really only $100k each.
A more detailed list on Secret Solstice’s website says:
- First class flights for two to Iceland during Secret Solstice festival from anywhere on Earth
- Unbridled all-access passes to every area of the Secret Solstice festival site
- Introductions where possible to any Secret Solstice artists during the 2015 event
- Your own five-bedroom luxury villa in Reykjavík for five nights
- Private performance by one of this years headlining Secret Solstice artists at your holiday residence in Iceland
- Personal chef for every meal upon request
- Two personal assistants, and private security for the entire weekend on call 24/7
- Private executive saloon car and chauffeur on-call 24/7
- Exclusive access to the executive lounge, as well as in-water massages at the world famous Blue Lagoon, with helicopter transfers to and from Reykjavík
- A private tour to one of Iceland’s infamous volcanoes, rappelling inside the magma chamber. Lunch will be prepared inside the magma chamber for you, with live music provided by an Icelandic Secret Solstice act
- Your own escorted self-drive tour of Iceland’s Golden Circle, showing you sights not listed on any map for a truly personal experience,
- Private whale and dolphin watching tour aboard a 100-foot yacht complete with food prepared by a personal chef, drinks, music, golf & skeet shooting from deck of yacht, and more
- Icelandic food experiences, and meals cooked on the festival site as requested
- Five hour Iceland nature helicopter tour
- Helicopter transfers to all private tours
- Fully stocked bar at your accommodation
- Exclusive bottle service at Secret Solstice festival, and at Reykjavík nightclubs upon request
- All drinks included for the entire duration of the stay
- And much more…
It’s extremely difficult to list every inclusion due to the sheer volume of what’s involved in our $200,000 festival ticket, though a full itinerary is available to interested buyers upon request.
So while most people attending the second “Midnight Sun” music festival will take in what’s been called the most unique festival on Earth, two people will also take away the bragging rights to being the owner of the most expensive EDM festival ticket on the planet.